Saturday, March 31, 2012

A nice surprise...


Received my complimentary copy of 'The Stampers Sampler' in the mail this past week. To my delight a submission I entered for their tempting template in 2007 was published on pg. 112. I used Oxford Impressions stamps from two sets - 'Playful' (scrabble tiles, star and 'A' stencil) and 'Season of Giving' (boy) to make a 4th of July card. I really liked how it turned out as it looked very vintage. This issue is filled with great ideas from a bunch of talented artists, so if you get a chance grab a copy for some inspiration! Hope everyone is enjoying what's left of the weekend;)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Congrats Debbie Doll, of course you were published again! This is wwwwwwwwonderful!
    Sending hugs my friend!
    xoxoxoxox
    Smiles and squeezes,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Debbie! I always like seeing your work in print :-)
    Have a great Easter!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!!! Love your submission... what a wonderful delight for you... thanks for stopping by with your compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an honor. Congrats! Lovely piece!.

    ReplyDelete