Sunday, November 21, 2010

Missing In Action....



I know, I'm a terrible blogger. Believe me, I'm guilty and know it, but have been so busy (still). I did manage to create a cute Christmas memory book last week and thought I'd post a couple pages for everyone to take a peek. (Actually I stayed up until 12:30 pm last Thursday to finish it but I didn't even realize it was so late as I was having so much fun putting it together....lol.)

These papers from Santas Workshop - LilyBee Design and were perfect for this project. With papers like this, it's soooo easy to create a great memory (and a perfect gift for a loved one, btw). If you want to create a memory of your own, all these supplies are available at Hannahs' Home Accents in Antioch, IL. Just stop by or call Jill or Dana and they'll set you up with what you need to create one of your own.

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, as you say, a perfect gift. At this time of the year crafters are searching for gift ideas. Papers are so perfect. You have created something special. Lynne x (so good to see you post new artwork)

    ReplyDelete