Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Spring, Happy Easter!!


Hi everyone! Not a lot of time these days to do much artwork; however I did receive the newest issue of 'Catch Up' in my mailbox yesterday and to my delight had a couple of pieces selected for publication. Thought I'd show this cute tag that was published on pg. 52 using Oxford Impressions 'China Dolls' plate. This is one of my MOST favorite stamp plates and I've used it often.

We are starting to see a little (and I mean a little) bit of sunshine today. Now if things would just warm up a bit so everyone could enjoy the outside a bit more!

1 comment:

  1. You caught me by surprise - I nearly missed this. So good to see you Blogging.
    Congratulations and Suzanne will be thrilled to see her stamps on your art.
    I don't own this plate, hmmmm I possibly need to remedy that lol.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete