Saturday, January 21, 2012

published!



Yesterday I received the Feb/Mar issue of 'The Stampers Sampler' and was thrilled to see I had two pieces published using Oxford Impressions stamps. The pieces were made using Suzanne's 'school days' and 'playful' collections. The paper bag I had created awhile ago for one of their challenges so I was a bit surprised it appeared in this issue, but none the less thrilled it was chosen. In my opinion, this issue was packed with great art to get your creative muse a jump start and just enough to make me want to run into my art room and get to work!

Speaking of Suzanne, she just released a new Easter collection of stamps and they are adorable! You might want to check them out for yourself.

Have a FUN weekend, everyone:)

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    Fabulous creations for the Sampler challenges and imagine the lunch bag turning up in the pages now but I say, better late than never and it deserves to be seen.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations once again and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm in this issue, too! Off to find your work! How exciting!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being published :) Two wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you!!! These are both just darling! I especially love the cupcake! sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These brought such a smile to my face...especially that cute little cupcake one! I'm now your latest follower! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete