Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I made this card for my friend Mary over at Stamp Camp and thought I'd post it. I used a background stamp of hers that looked like scratch marks since I didn't have a stamp that looked like bricks. I wanted the man to look like he was standing outside of his girlfriends house:) I also used one of the new Spellbinders Die D-Lites. (I absolutely LOVE these new dies! If you haven't tried them yet, you really should. They are so delicate and beautiful. Word of caution however, you need to use a piece of wax paper when cutting them out with your die cutting machine. Many of the dies have tiny pieces in them so you have to use the wax paper to help release those parts.) Also included, I stamped alpha letters (also from Stamp Camp)and mounted them to the card with glue dots. Sorry for the lack of posting but I've been having problems with blogger the past few weeks:( Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

  1. It worked and this is a fun card, with the red and blacks. Bold and beautiful my friend!!!!!
    xoxoxoxox
    Huggies,Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Hey .. just so you know, I was having so much trouble with Blogger and couldnt figure out what it was, until I started to have trouble with the other DT blogs I had to post on that werent blogger also. I switched servers and started using firefox for blog posts instead of internet explorer and now I dont have any problems at all. Not sure what you are using but thought I'd share with you just incase. It's frustrating isnt it?? Hope you get it figured out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete