Saturday, October 4, 2014

Time flies by too fast....

I know it's been FOREVER since I last posted. Family obligations keep me extremely busy. I apologize for that. It's not that I don't want to blog, I just don't have the time. Every once in awhile however I do get to sit in my art room and create something to submit to a magazine. To my delight, I had a decorated bag published in the Oct/Nov/Dec. 2014 issue of 'The Stampers Sampler' using their angel tempting template. My artwork is on pg. 96 so if you find yourself wandering in a Barnes & Noble bookstore, JoAnn's or Hobby Lobby, you can take a peek at it. Thanks for stopping by. Hope life is treating everyone well! Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Debbie! That is soooo cool! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your sweet comments, Debbie! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and yours a very happy New Year, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you stopped and entered the giveaway! Good luck! Wish I could give them to everyone, they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete