Friday, June 4, 2010


Recently I was asked by the owner of my favorite scrapbook/stamp and gift store (Hannah's in Antioch, IL) if I'd like to be on their design team. A chance to play with new items is right up my alley so I was all for it!

For my first project I created this memory book. It was made with Webster's Pages and products. Gorgeous paper and perfect for this 'sea themed' book I wanted to create for a true fisherman I know. I cut the book pieces out on their AccuCut machine and even added some little bubbles above the fish image with some flat round beads that they carry at the store. Such fun!

We are expecting rain on and off all weekend long but hopefully the sun will peek out for a bit so I can do some garage sailing.... Enjoy the weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie Congratulations on being on the DT - this is so beautiful.Cannot wait to see what else you create. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete