Monday, October 1, 2012

They're HERE!!!!

Oh my gosh.....I'm super excited as the new KAREN BURNISTON Pop n' Cuts dies are HERE! The other day I stopped in at a local Hobby Lobby store and there they were. I've been waiting for what seems like FOREVER for these Sizzix dies to hit the stores. My jaw actually dropped when my eye caught a glimse of them haning on the wall. There are just endless possibilities for these! Karen, in my opinion YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! I've already started a couple of cute cards and will post them soon. If you have a Hobby Lobby near by, better run out and get a few of these before they are all sold out (you can even use your 40% coupon on them too.) These are hot, hot, hot!!! Happy crafting everyone and thanks for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. You are a dimensional Queen my friend!!!!!! Enjoy your new exciting find! :)
    Ohhhhhh I have a package here from you! THANK YOU, I will be waiting to open it! You are a doll Debbie! Thanks!
    xoxoxoxo
    Hugs,Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie- I totally agree. Karen is a genius! Thanks for your nice comments on my blogpost about CHA :-)

    ReplyDelete